Access our Donation Portal
Your generosity means so much to our community and we want to make sure that making a donation to Temple Micah is as simple and seamless as possible. We process all donations safely and securely through ShulCloud. Access our donation portal here.
Do justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with thy God. (Micah 6:8)
A bequest or planned gift to the Temple Micah Endowment Fund will ensure:
- We continue to attract inspiring, innovative rabbis who understand our need to experience the sense of wonder, awe and inquiry that is the heart of Judaic teaching at Temple Micah
- Our “radical inclusivity” lives on and all continue to feel welcome – interfaith families, LGBTQ families, those whose Jewish beliefs are still being developed, the young and the young-at-heart, those with need and those who have
- Future temple leadership will experience the freedom to be creative, to take risks and develop relevant and meaningful ways for Micah to impact the lives of Colorado’s Jewish community, secure in the knowledge that Micah’s financial core needs are being met
- That you can give something back – tzedakah – to a synagogue that has meaning, value and importance in your life.
Please contact Kelli.Theis@MicahDenver.org to learn more about Micah Tomorrow and the Temple Micah Endowment Fund.
Micah Memorial Wall
- $360 per plaque with the option to contribute more.
- The plaques will include the name of the loved one and the English or Hebrew date of their yahrzeit.
Thank you to the following members who have donated to the Temple Micah Endowment Fund:
Linda & Darice Bayer
Hal & Brenda Bruno
Steve & Kari Epstein
Lawrence & Elizabeth Feldman
Jesse Groman & Abigail Person
K/J Community Fund of the Denver Foundation
Charles Kessler, Chris Lynn
Elaine & Irv Levy
Ira Selkowitz & Pilar Osorio in memory of Leonard Selkowitz
Nancy Litwack-Strong & Peter Strong
Sam Mamet & Judith Cassel-Mamet
Dan & Jackson Meyers
Rabbi Adam, Renee, Addison & Dakota Morris
The Roberts Family
Martin & Wendy Smith
Risa Tatarsky & Michael Clapman
Jon & Sharon Thorson