Access our Donation Portal
Your generosity means so much to our community and we want to make sure that making a donation to Temple Micah is as simple and seamless as possible. We process all donations safely and securely through ShulCloud. Access our donation portal here.
Micah Tomorrow - Rabbinic Endowment
The Micah Tomorrow Rabbinic Endowment is our investment in our congregation’s future. Its purpose is to assure that we will have the funds to support a full-time rabbi for generations to come. Engaging a rabbi is one of the largest financial commitments any congregation faces. Micah Tomorrow is how we are planning ahead to be certain a rabbi will always be at the center of our unique community. This endowment will enable Temple Micah to …
- … continue to attract inspiring, innovative rabbis who understand our need to experience the sense of wonder, awe and inquiry that is at the heart of the Jewish experience at Temple Micah.
- … partner with rabbis who share our value of“ radical inclusivity” and continue to sustain a community in which all continue to feel welcome – interfaith families, LGBTQ families, those whose Jewish beliefs are still being developed, the young and the young-at-heart, those with need and those who have.
- … invite our current community to help strengthen the legacy of Temple Micah for our future community.
Please contact us to learn more about Micah Tomorrow and the Temple Micah Endowment Fund.
Micah Memorial Wall
- $360 per plaque with the option to contribute more.
- The plaques will include the name of the loved one and the English or Hebrew date of their yahrzeit.
Thank you to the following members who have donated to the Temple Micah Endowment Fund:
Linda & Darice Bayer
Hal & Brenda Bruno
Steve & Kari Epstein
Lawrence & Elizabeth Feldman
Jesse Groman & Abigail Person
K/J Community Fund of the Denver Foundation
Charles Kessler, Chris Lynn
Elaine & Irv Levy
Ira Selkowitz & Pilar Osorio in memory of Leonard Selkowitz
Nancy Litwack-Strong & Peter Strong
Sam Mamet & Judith Cassel-Mamet
Dan & Jackson Meyers
Rabbi Adam, Renee, Addison & Dakota Morris
The Roberts Family
Martin & Wendy Smith
Risa Tatarsky & Michael Clapman
Jon & Sharon Thorson