Pre-K to 12th Grade
Regardless of age, each participant in our program understands that:
- Engaging with Judaism (its customs, history, language and wisdom) is filled with joy and meaning.
- Judaism may be accessed many ways: through the mind, the heart, the spirit and the soul.
- We strive to integrate Judaism’s traditions with openness towards creativity and transformation.
- Thinking about Judaism in a respectful, critical and creative manner is essential to establishing a meaningful spiritual life.
- It is our responsibility to use the resources of our tradition to work with all of humanity to create a world that is caring, compassionate and just.
Pre-K to 7th Grade Students
Pre-K to 7th Grade Students and Their Parents
An innovative journey through Judaism designed for family participation.
6th + 7th Grade Students
8th to 12th Grade Students
Focused on developing leadership skills, this program trains students to be teachers and leaders both in and outside the classroom, build interfaith connections and participate in social justice initiatives.
Meet the Director
Amy Krivel is our Director of Youth Education and is instrumental in Temple Micah’s Religious School and Mishpacha! programs. Get to know Amy and her approach to learning at Micah.