Our Religious School curriculum is committed to the core essential understandings of our institution:
Do Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly.
Regardless of age, each participant in our program understands that:
- Engaging with Judaism (its customs, history, language and wisdom) is filled with joy and meaning
- Judaism may be accessed many ways; through the mind, the heart, the spirit, and the soul
- We strive to integrate Judaism’s traditions with openness towards creativity and transformation
- Thinking about Judaism in a respectful, critical, and creative manner is essential to establishing a meaningful spiritual life
- It is our responsibility to use the resources of our tradition to work with all of humanity to create a world that is caring, compassionate, and just
The Religious School program follows an academic calendar, running from September through the following May, and takes place on Sunday mornings. The frequency, timing and cost of the classes are determined by age and membership to the congregation.